Following the success of the 1 oz Silver Germania, the Germania Mint is expanding the world-wide sought after series with the 'Allegories' series. Germania will 'meet' with legendary national personifications in symbolic circumstances.
The first release of the 'Allegories' series will feature the Germania meeting with the famous Britannia.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Inaugural release of the new Germania Mint 'Allegories' round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective capsules with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the female personifications of Germania and Britannia with their shields featuring the two-headed Eagle (Germania) and the Union Jack (Britannia). Legend surrounding 'ALLEGORIES - 1 oz 999.9 FINE SILVER'.
- Reverse: Features a crowned shield within wreath of oak leaves. 'GERMANIA - 2019 - 5 MARK'.